DO you have a passion to help people LIVE WELL?
GNC is looking for sales associates to provide exceptional customer service. The sales associate must be team-oriented, energetic, and comfortable building customer relationships. THe ability and willingbess to continually develop product knowledge and gain a greater understanding of the day-to-day store operations, customer serivece, and merchandising is essential.
- Employee Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store.
- Initiate contact with the customers and generate sales by determining customer’s needs.
- Display awareness of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (holidays, weekends).
- Develop product knowledge by learning the features, advantages, and benefits.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance.
- Display a strong understanding and commitment of GNC’s Vision and Value.s
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Passion to LIVE WELL.
To apply, visit https://jobs.gnc.com/