Position: Part-Time Floor Supervisor (multiple openings)
- Sole Competencies– Ideal candidates will possess the following Vans Sole Competencies: Customer Focus, Adaptability, Team Player, Vans Winning Attitude, Leadership, Brand Right, Empowering, Strategic.
- Position Summary– The Floor Supervisor supports the Store Manager with the business strategy, customer engagement, operations, talent management and merchandising in a Vans store. The Floor Supervisor helps to develop, translate, and implement steps to execute business plans that align with corporate and Brand strategies. The Floor Supervisor supports the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability.
- Key Job Responsibilities– Supports the Store Manager to deliver maximum sales results and an engaging experience for all internal and external customers. Ensures, through team motivation, effective customer service and direct selling, that sales plans are achieved. Supports business and talent strategies based off of district, region and brand goals. Understands company metrics. Effectively partners and communicates with store, district and company personnel. Understands, maintains and enforces policies, procedures, standards, practices and company directives. Delivers consistent feedback to employees by observing, coaching and following-up. Trains and develops employees based off of company needs and their desired career path. Ensures proper sales promotional set-up of store and maintenance of sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well-presented store.
- Qualifications– 6+ months of related professional experience. High school diploma or equivalent; or 6+ month’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred.
- Please visit store to apply. Located on the upper level near Forever 21.