The Shops at South Town is a private property. It is our goal to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment and to that end The Shops at South Town requests your cooperation in complying with the following “Rules of Conduct” to be followed by all our customers and visitors:
1. The Shops at South Town is for shopping. It is expected that you treat others as you would expect to be treated. Examples of inappropriate behavior include the following: fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any kind.
2. Act responsibly. Please refrain from the following:
• Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language.
• Playing loud music.
• Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to. The Shops at South Town, its patrons or its Tenants.
• Assembling in a manner that disturbs the public peace.
3. Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas, or 100 feet from the door.
4. Observe all Federal, State and Local Laws. Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to designated areas, which are generally posted as such. During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave The Shops at South Town.
5. It is important that the customers, visitors and tenants of The Shops at South Town be able to shop safely and comfortably. To that end:
• Do not block access to store entrances, The Shops at South Town entrances, or corridor or parking areas.
• Walk. Don’t run, skate or skateboard.
• Use our benches and chairs for sitting only.
• Do not bring animals and/or pets into The Shops at South Town except for registered aid animals, such as Service Dogs.
• NOTE: Weapons of any type, in view or otherwise, are not permitted at The Shops at South Town.
• All customers and visitors consent to a reasonable search for weapons of any type at any time while at The Shops at South Town.
6. Please visit the Management Office to request permission to take photos, videos or to make audio tapes of or on The Shops at South Town, including photos or videos of store fronts. Without prior, written permission from The Shops at South Town Management, no such activity is permitted.
7. The distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the Property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from The Shops at South Town. If you have any questions, please visit the Management Office for more information.
8. When The Shops at South Town and stores are closed you are required to leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after mall closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at the Owner’s expense.
9. Please follow these Rules of Conduct. If you do not, we will ask you to leave. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding The Shops at South Town rules of conduct, please call the Management Office at (801) 572-1518.